Subject: Appeal of Failure to Respond – Public Records Request to Attleboro Public Schools
From: Joey Ford <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: APS Records Access Officer <[email-masked]>, "Sawyer, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2026 11:22:22 -0400

To the Supervisor of Records,

Pursuant to M.G.L. c.66 §10A and 950 CMR 32.08, I respectfully submit this
appeal regarding the failure of Attleboro Public Schools to respond to a
public records request.

On February 18, 2026, I submitted a public records request to Attleboro
Public Schools seeking records maintained by the district. As of today,
more than ten business days have passed, and I have not received a
response, acknowledgement, fee estimate, or written notice of any extension
as required under the Massachusetts Public Records Law.

The statute requires that a records custodian respond within ten business
days of receiving a request, either by producing the records, denying the
request with a citation to a specific exemption, or providing a written
explanation and estimated timeline for production.

Because Attleboro Public Schools has failed to comply with this statutory
obligation, I respectfully request that the Supervisor of Records:

• Issue a determination regarding the district’s failure to respond.
• Order Attleboro Public Schools to provide a response and produce
responsive records.
• Remind the district of its obligations under M.G.L. c.66 §10 and the
regulations at 950 CMR 32.00.

I would also note that this delay appears to be part of a recurring
pattern. In multiple instances, Attleboro Public Schools has failed to
respond to public records requests within the statutory timeline, requiring
follow-up or appeal. This pattern raises concerns regarding the district’s
compliance with the Public Records Law.

A copy of the original request is attached for reference.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Joey Ford

*Joey Ford*
Founder & Leader, Parent Data Force
*Educational Watchdog — Parent Advocate — Relentless Father*
*INTJ-A / INFJ*
*Ephesians 5:11*
*Mobile:* 339-213-6110
*Parent Data Force:*
Facebook Page / Updates <https://www.facebook.com/share/1BiJ6ytCkC/>
*ETH Wallet — Parent Data Force Ops:*
0xF11C6579e14BFf357Af517B9f215086A5e455703
*ETH Wallet — Children’s Future:*
0x17d7c1Ae720E84a545DCBA6947867Bf65226a6f1